We offer bespoke training for our students that want to know more about the Vocal Balance Technique and seek to become a qualified teacher. We offer:
- An in depth insight into good vocal technique.
- A structured method for lesson teaching and guidelines for monitoring the progress of every student.
- Various teacher-training plans, which will suit and cover each practitioner’s needs.
As a Vocal Balance Practitioner, you will be an all round Vocal Balance Community support network. You will be given the opportunity to showcase your talents under the Vocal Balance Banner on a regular basis at a London venue to which agents, casting directors and producers will be invited. You will also have access to custom made vocal workshops covering specific genres of Musical Theatre some of which will be led by specialists in that field.
To be considered for teaching training
- You must be very diligent with your vocal practice and preparation.
- You know how effective the Vocal Balance technique is and are interested in learning more.
- Teaching is a viable option alongside your performing career and you have a natural affinity towards sharing the experience you have developed.
- Must be willing to develop piano skills.