17th April, 2015
- Practise your vocal exercises regularly. (On a daily basis). It helps you refine your sound and gain control.
- Work your fricatives (Z’s, S’s, V’s and F’s) to strengthen your body.
- Practise some slow and quick deep breathing techniques to improve breath
- If you want to be a great singer, your depth of breath inhalation is critical. Feel lower abdomen expansion.
- Continually work on the balance of the air and muscle in your technique.
- Avoid constricting and squeezing inwardly stomach muscles.
- Relax, let go, let fly so that singing feels effortless and not effortful. You should be able to create the correct level of resistance to the breath so that every phrase is connected and perfectly balanced.